1. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of the GiveFirst Organization, based in Arad, Westfield Bd. 1 as a data operator.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the www.givefirst.ro website. (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”)
2. Categories of processed personal data
If you are a Visitor of the Site, GiveFirst will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of the use of the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact section, to the extent you contact us In this way.
3. Aims and bases of data processing
If you are a Visitor of the Site, GiveFirst processes your personal data in the following ways:
• for marketing activities and for the transmission of e-mail, sms, commercial communications on the products and services provided by GiveFirst through the Site.
Themes: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent if you choose to provide it. You can express your consent to data processing for this purpose by filling in and ticking the corresponding box in the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. For unsubscribing from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail / sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing consent to process your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
• To resolve complaints, complaints and monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Themes: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of GiveFirst to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the visitor experience of the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have any negative consequences for you.
4. The length of time we are processing your data
As a matter of principle, GiveFirst will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes.
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, GiveFirst will cease processing your personal data for that purpose, without but affect the processing undertaken by the Community Relations Association on the basis of your consent before withdrawing it.
5. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, GiveFirst may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support GiveFirst in doing business through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers) or to central / local public authorities in the following exemplary cases listed:
• for the administration of the Site,
• where such communication would be necessary to award prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by GiveFirst through
• to maintain, personalize and improve the Site and its services
• to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features, and authenticating users,
• for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law,
• when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
6. The transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to GiveFirst may be transferred outside of Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
7. The rights you benefit from
Under the terms of the personal data processing legislation, you are entitled to the following rights:
• the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by GiveFirst as described in this document
• the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain Confirmation from GiveFirst regarding the processing of personal data as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.,
• the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain, without undue delay, by GiveFirst inaccurate or unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
Correction / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts
• the right to delete the data without undue delay (the “right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed,
• if consent is withdrawn and no other legal basis for processing,
• if which person is opposed to processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail
• If personal data has been illegally processed
• If personal data has to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation
• Data with character staff were collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, upon request for data deletion, GiveFirst may anonymize this data (thus lacking its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions,
• the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
• the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data
• the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of the personal data requesting instead the restriction of their use
• the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing , but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
• the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of the operator outweigh the rights of the data subject
• the right to portability of the data, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right that these data be transmitted by GiveFirst to another data carrier, to the extent that they are met
• the right to object – in respect of the processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
• at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of the GiveFirst or the public interest, except where GiveFirst can demonstrate that he has legitimate reasons and imperative that justifies the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects, or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court,
• at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data intended
• the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects pertaining to the person targeted or similarly affects it to a significant extent
• the right to contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any further questions on how personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.