Terms & conditions for using this website
This website is the property of GiveFirst. All texts, photographs and documents on this site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, as well as to any change to this document that GiveFirst may make.
1. The obligations of website users
By using this site, you agree to:
• provide actual and complete information about you
• do not disturb other users of the site or affiliate or partner sites
• upload, publish or otherwise transmit through viruses or other disruptive or destructive files
• Do not interrupt or interfere with site security, do not otherwise damage the site, materials, system resources, passwords or networks connected or accessible through the site, or other affiliated or related sites.
3. The collection of personal data
When necessary, we will ask you for information that you can personally identify or that offers us the opportunity to contact you. This information is used to compile general statistics and to observe the most visited pages. If you have made a donation to our organization, we will store the data you provide and we will use them to notify you of the GiveFirst activity.
The processing of your personal data is subject to the provisions of Law 677/2001. GiveFirst is an operator registered in the ANSPDCP Registry under no. (…).
4. The usage of personal data
GiveFirst will not sell, rent or change the databases it owns. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to make sure that our site is useful;
• to help us improve the site according to your requests
• in order to be able to send you the information you have requested and to keep up-to-date with the activities of GiveFirst.
GiveFirst will disclose your personal data only under the conditions required by law and when you believe in good faith that this is necessary.
5. The security of personal data
GiveFirst is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of methods and technologies to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
6. The user’s rights
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001, you have the following rights:
• the right to information (art.12)
• the right of access to personal data (art.13)
• the right to interfere with the personal data (art.14)
• the right to access (art.15)
• The right not to be subject to an individual decision (Article 17)
• The right to address to justice (Art.18)
Any information provided by you will be considered and will represent your express consent that your personal data may be used by GiveFirst for the purposes stated above.
If you wish your personal data to be updated or removed from the database, you may address us at any time this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Westfield Bd., no. 1, Arad, Romania (GiveFirst recipient).
If you do not agree with all of these terms and conditions of use of the GiveFirst site, please do not use this site.